Montracon exploits fully the versatility of the step Frame Flat Platforms. Specifically in producing a range of model derivatives, including dual-purpose units that offer the flexibility to handle a wide and diverse range of payloads, flexibility unmatched by any other trailer type.
Montracon offers a step frame model used typically to move light plant and equipment. Add this to Montracon’s reputation for low overall cost of operation, with durability and longevity forged over more than 30years of supplying the road transport, building and construction industries, and the result is hard to beat
- 125x75x10 RSA Heavy Duty Angle Side Rave
- 15mm thick main beam flange as standard
- 29mm hardwood floor
- Rope hooks to every bearer and to the front and rear for improved roping and sheeting
- Posts/sockets positioned to suit customer requirement
- 1m, 1.5m, 2.4m length and offset posts available